Access to the full text of the most recent issues of Science Editor is available only to Council of Science Editor members. Join Now to see all that Science Editor has to offer!
Why else should you join CSE?
Membership helps you to establish contacts and create a personal network of active professionals with similar responsibilities and interests. Be involved in developing and delivering education and training activities for editors-in-chief and editorial staffs. Keep abreast of new standards, issues, and technologies that affect scientific publication.
What better way to share your experience and ideas with your peers, to increase your knowledge about any aspect of scientific editing and publishing, and to stay up-to-date on issues and trends in scientific editing and publishing?
CSE membership is good for one year from January through December. More information, including rates and membership levels, is available here.
Member benefits include:
- An annual subscription to Science Editor, CSE’s quarterly journal
- Access to your fellow members through CSE’s website and membership directory
- A member discount on the registration fee for the CSE Annual Meeting, which features plenary and concurrent sessions on all aspects of scientific publishing and communication
- A member discount on the registration fee for webinars on current topics and emerging issues
- A member discount on the registration fee for the popular Short Courses for Journal Editors, Manuscript Editors, and Managing Editors, Journal Metrics, and more, offered immediately before the Annual Meeting
- A range of opportunities to participate in the creation of editorial policies and standards. Contribute your editorial expertise through committee work for the CSE style manual Scientific Style and Format and the Editorial Policy Committee. Round out your activities by participating on other CSE committees, such as education, membership, program, and publications.